Jul 13, 2011

TESTIMONI LIVER CANCER BIODISC

Dipetik dari biodisc.com.my

On the 8 Feb 2007, I visited a patient, Mr Wong Ah Fooh 50 years old who suffer from liver cancer for the last 5 years. Two days before that, Doctor had send him home to reunion with his family for Chinese New Year as his condition is getting worse. When I saw him, his both legs, stomach were swollen. He’s not able to walk, and hardly eat anything as his stomach is very painful. Face pale and so weak to even talk to me. What I do then was energized some water for him to drink (advise him to drink as much as possible) and place 4 bottles of water near his bed corners. And supply him water for the next 2 weeks. 14 days later, I went to see him again. To my surprise, he was the one to open the door for me. And his pain on the stomach has reduced a lot. Both legs were back to normal and he is able to eat food again. Amazing!

This testimonial is from Mr. Eng Liang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen dan pertanyaan anda sangat dialu-alukan.
Komen yang berunsur fitnah, menghina, tidak membina, lucah dan keterlaluan akan didelete. Hanya registered users termasuk open ID sahaja dibenarkan komen. Anonymous tidak lagi kerana ada di antaranya yg tidak bertanggungjawab dgn memberi komen yg mengutuk tapi tak berani perkenalkan diri. Kami tidak menjalankan urusan dengan berselindung.
Nama, emel, no telefon, no akaun bank, gambar dan FB saya adalah benar.